Crush me! A charming Orange Bird bank is the latest nostalgic piece from Walt Disney World memories to join The Vault Collection and he made his way to shopDisney.
(Please note that this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by paying us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
What is happening:
- The Walt Disney World Vault collection keeps growing and today they brought back the cutest avian on the planet, Orange Bird!
- The citrus-loving little character was among WDW’s earliest memorabilia collections and in honor of the resort’s golden anniversary, several of the beloved designs are returning.
- Orange Bird shines on a new miniature bank inspired by the original 1970s design.
- This charming reproduction now celebrates 50 years of the most magical place on earth with the WDW logo on the back along with “Florida. Orange Bird.”
- The bank sells for $19.99 and is an essential part of any Disney collection. Fans can visit shopDisney to purchase this delightful design.
- A link to the article can be found below.
- Fully sculpted figure
- Reproduction School of orange birds
- Embossed ”Florida Orange Bird” logo
- Slot for coins
- Walt Disney World 50 logo printed on the back
- Unscrewable cap at the bottom
- Body: RotoPVC
- Cap: ABS
- 4 3/4” H x 3 1/2” Diameter
More Orange Bird Merchandise: